Classic Run - Practical Classics Magazine
We're thrilled to be welcoming the Practical Classics team back to the museum on Thursday 24 November.
Come and meet the team as they gather for a very special across northern England & The Lakes, or bring your own classic to join the convoy yourself - who knows, your vehicle could feature in the next issue! All are welcome to join the convoy.
You don't have to own a classic to join us as they gather on Thursday morning, simply turn up to meet the team and wave the classics off as they start their journey from 10:15am.
Itinerary for the day
- 9:30am - meet outside the museum - all welcome
- 10:15am - the convoy sets off on its way to Ribblehead Viaduct (LA6 3AS) for another photo-shoot.
- Ribblehead viaduct to Hawes and then Country Kitchen Cafe via Kettlewell
- Lunchtime - The Country Kitchen Cafe near Grassington (BD23 6LB)
- Cafe to Harrogate via Pateley Bridge for a classiccar quiz night
- 6:30pm - Classic car Quiz Night at Old Swan Inn
Keep following Practical Classics on the day via their Facebook page