A warm Lakeland welcome for your club or rally.
Our museum is a marvellous rendezvous for motor car and motorcycle clubs and always a popular choice for national, regional and international meetings, rallys, tours and other Lake District itineraries.
Why not bring your classic vehicle club to our museum and receive the following benefits:
- Large dedicated free car park enables members to park together.
- All club members and passengers get 10% discount off the museum admission price.
- Our convenient location on the A591 is a great base to meet and plan your tour of the Lake District – ask us about local touring routes and suitable accommodation
- Event organisers get free entrance to the museum
- Café Ambio at the museum can cater for groups and clubs. Its relaxed riverside setting is a great place to relax after a day’s Lakeland motoring. Group menus are also available. Please contact Café Ambio direct on 015395 30448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more
Event organisers that are planning a visit are welcome to a tour of the museum to see if the venue is suitable. Please contact the museum on 015395 30400 or email email@example.com to find out more
Classic Drive & Ride-In Days
- Keep an eye out for our classic drive and ride in days that happen throughout the year. Anyone can bring their classic vehicle to the museum to gain half price entry for both driver and passengers.